Wednesday 16 April 2014

Nair Argan Oil Shower Power Cream



When I first got offered this campaign I was quite dubious I have to admit! I've used these shower-off hair removal stuff before and it didn't work and it smelled very chemically. However I tried to keep a level opinion and try it anyway.
So after a long winter of wooly tights and jeans wearing, I got my legs out. I tell you, It wasn't a pretty sight! I have to admit, my legs were faaaar from smooth. The hair was pretty long! The pack comes with quite a big bottle of cream and a spatula that you use for applying and scraping the cream off.
The cream was really cold but went of easy. And it smells good! None of this horrible chemical smell! You've to apply an even layer of cream to cover the hair and leave for 1-2 minutes before getting in the shower. Now the difficult part; to stand in the shower for 5 minutes (I assume this is so the pores open up etc) but NOT to stand in direct aim of the shower head. So, after 5 minutes of standing about in an awkward way, i FINALLY got to take the stuff off. It's really easy to scrape off using the wee spatula as its shaped to glide against the curve of your legs (the other side in a concave shape so if you were to do your underarms or bikini line, it'd be a breeze) It's kind of difficult to see if all the hair comes off in the shower as your legs are a WAAAAY down there so I never seen the results until I was out the shower. 
Some hairs were left behind, which was a bit annoying. However there was ALOT of hairs and we can't expect miracles from what these legs once were. The remainder hairs were easily shaved off and my legs were left silky smooth! I also noticed my legs were left looking alot less dry than what they were.
I think next time i use this it'll work completely. I'm puting it down to the fact there was a lot of work to do on my legs that not all of the hair came off. Upkeep will definitely be easier with this stuff around as shaving is a total nightmare and you always manage to miss a spot. With this stuff, coz the cream is white you know exactly which part you've covered and its quite thick so its not going to run off easy.

In short, i'd totally recommend to try this out! I had my doubts before I tried this but this is waaaaay easier than shaving and you won't fall over in the shower trying to shave a leg!


And yes, I totally done that thing with clean jammies and clean bedsheets where your legs just feel all silky!

No comments:

Post a Comment